Update meta problem to new domain

9 years 2 months ago #9601 by lakis
Update meta problem to new domain was created by lakis
Hello ,
I have enter all the meta data to Zoo items with the component in the old domain and they worked fine. Later on i change the domain but the meta description is not shown correct anymore, i see the same description on every item. Im not sure where the plugin is getting that decription, is an old one that i dont use anymore in the website.. I can see them correct though on the administrator section under the component section.

I then went to plugin settings and notice that there is a -use relative urls- and collect urls- option which i enable. I refresh and clean cache a few times but still the meta description is not loaded.

Note that i changed this setting after the change of the domain. Is there a solution on this or should i remove back to the old domain, make the fix and then switch back to new? I dont want to re-write them, because there are 150 items.

Another issue is that i have a lot of similar urls still has a different Meta data from the the other one and its the same article from zoo.

blog/item/new-search-of-facebook-graph-search-screenshots-and-tests?category_id=5

blog/item/new-search-of-facebook-graph-search-screenshots-and-tests

​Please can you advice how to update my meta data urls without messing with the sef urls?

thanks​
The topic has been locked.
9 years 2 months ago #9602 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Update meta problem to new domain
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
9 years 2 months ago #9603 by lakis
Replied by lakis on topic Update meta problem to new domain
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
9 years 2 months ago #9604 by Viktor

9 years 2 months ago #9605 by lakis
9 years 2 months ago #9606 by lakis
9 years 2 months ago #9607 by lakis
9 years 2 months ago #9608 by Viktor

9 years 2 months ago #9609 by lakis
9 years 2 months ago #9611 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds