Metadata appears to save but is not displaying (title) after logout

11 years 2 months ago #8534 by graj
The functionality appears to be as described giving me the opportunity to write new metadata when logged in via the front end through the modal window. However when I log out the meta title is not per the saved information.

For instance the home page title is just displayed as 'Home' in the browser tab after I log out.

If I log in again at the front end I see the browser tab displaying the title I selected and saved via the modal window.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The topic has been locked.
11 years 2 months ago #8540 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 years 2 months ago #8543 by graj
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
11 years 2 months ago #8551 by Viktor

11 years 2 months ago #8571 by graj
11 years 2 months ago #8572 by Viktor

11 years 2 months ago #8576 by graj
11 years 2 months ago #8577 by Viktor

11 years 2 months ago #8580 by graj
11 years 2 months ago #8581 by Viktor

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds