Using Easy Front End SEO Lost All New Metatags After Site Moved

11 years 3 months ago #8290 by sedonagate
I am using Easy Front End SEO on a website that also uses SobiPro to make a very large directory. I had almost all my SobiPro directory pages finished with new metatags I made using Easy Front End SEO. Then I just moved my entire website to the server where it's due to go live in a day or so, and ALL the SobiPro pages have lost the new metatag settings I made with Easy Front End SEO.

If there is some way to recapture this, I would sure love to know what to do. This is many hours of work lost. I am now afraid to use this plugin again, unless there is a way to make sure the data is not lost if I move the site.

I moved the site to the new server by using Akeeba backup, and kickstart. I just can't imagine where all this data went, because this is supposed to keep the site and datebase exactly and intact.

I am using Joomla 2.5.8.

Thank you for your help.
The topic has been locked.
11 years 3 months ago #8291 by sedonagate
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
11 years 3 months ago #8292 by sedonagate
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #8293 by Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 years 3 months ago #8295 by sedonagate
11 years 3 months ago #8306 by sedonagate
11 years 3 months ago #8314 by Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 years 3 months ago #8331 by sedonagate
11 years 3 months ago #8380 by sedonagate
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds