SSL causing links to website to not show meta information?

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #7798 by zylernjax
Greetings,

I love your component. I left a positive review for you at the Joomla Extensions Directory (username zylernjax).

Here is the issue that I am running into.

The page titles, seo description and keywords all work fine on my website. I have saved data to tables and menu table.

What happened was that I pointed my domain name from my old server to this new server and re-enabled my SSL for this server/domain.

I never actually moved my website files, I just took my domain from my old website and pointed it to my new server. However, this shouldn't be an issue.

It seemed that my SEO data was cleared, so I went in and re-entered seo data on all pages.

If you type my website (www.imaginemonkey.com) into your URL bar, the seo data will appear.

However, if you click a link to my site from another site (google search Imagine Monkey or click above link) and click the site from there - when the page loads, there is no seo data except for the default Joomla Seo data.

It's really weird. The seo tool works, but only if you actually type my URL into your address field. If you click a link to my website, then all of the page titles show (Home - Web Design - Hosting).

Any ideas?

You can reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for detailed account information if you wish. I love this extension and am happy to pay you $25 to help me resolve it.
The topic has been locked.
11 years 7 months ago #7800 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 years 7 months ago #7804 by zylernjax
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
11 years 7 months ago #7805 by Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds