ECR and attachment

1 year 6 months ago #10597 by katons
ECR and attachment was created by katons
Hello,
your plugin is perfect for me, but in my article there is attachment added with plugins "attachment" unfortunately attachments are also displayed in the article even before you enter the password.
I really need to limit the view even of those.
Thanks for your help
Eric
Attachments:

1 year 6 months ago #10601 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic ECR and attachment
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 6 months ago #10603 by katons
Replied by katons on topic ECR and attachment
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
1 year 6 months ago #10604 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 6 months ago #10605 by katons
1 year 6 months ago #10606 by Vitja

Attachments:
1 year 6 months ago #10607 by katons
1 year 6 months ago #10608 by Vitja

1 year 6 months ago #10609 by katons
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #10610 by Vitja

Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds