Password request

9 months 1 week ago #10538 by Vitja
You are welcome, thank you for the feedback! :-)

Since you are using the Page Cache plugin, it doesn't really matter. Since this plugin creates a static file of the whole page, the other cache mechanism is not triggered at all. Only if the plugin is not used (e.g. when cache was purged), then it would make a (slightly, barely noticeable) performance difference.

Sorry, I think the attachment functionality does not work currently after an update of the forum anymore... I have to check it when I have more time. In the meantime, could you please upload the screenshot to your server and post the link to this image? Thanks!

Cheers

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
9 months 1 week ago #10539 by schohmik
Hi Vitja,

here comes the link: wetransfer.com/downloads/de92f40285d5153...0170207120553/396ee8

As I already mentioned I want to give more text explaining to the user where he can get the password.

Regards
Manfred
9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #10540 by Vitja
Hi Manfred,

you can achieve it easily with the help of a language override:

Go to Extensions - Langauge(s) - Overrides. Select your language on the left side (e.g. English (en-GB) - Site). Click on the New button, use the constant PLG_EASYCONTENTRESTRICTION_PASSWORD_REQUEST and define your own text.

That's all!

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
9 months 1 week ago #10541 by schohmik
Hi Vitja,

I thank you again for your very excellent support. It is the money worth.

All the best to you.

Kind regards
Manfred
9 months 1 week ago #10542 by Vitja
Thanks! I'm happy that I could help you.

If you like the extension and the support, then please write a short review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...content-restriction/

Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds