RECAPTCHA NOT WORKING

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #10090 by laloma
RECAPTCHA NOT WORKING was created by laloma
Dear SIr:

We just discover that user may login without checking recaptcha box.

The only difference from before it stop working is, as you indicate, Blacklist of StopForumSpam.com is set to NO.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

2 years 8 months ago #10093 by laloma
Replied by laloma on topic RECAPTCHA NOT WORKING
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #10094 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic RECAPTCHA NOT WORKING
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 8 months ago #10095 by laloma
2 years 8 months ago #10096 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 8 months ago #10097 by laloma
2 years 8 months ago #10100 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds