RECAPTCHA NOT WORKING

1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #10090 by laloma
Dear SIr:

We just discover that user may login without checking recaptcha box.

The only difference from before it stop working is, as you indicate, Blacklist of StopForumSpam.com is set to NO.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

1 year 9 months ago #10093 by laloma
Dear Mr. Viktor Vogel:

Good afternoon. Since few days ago we are trying for get help or support from your side to fix a ECC+ urgent issue in regards to our last post.

ECC+ EasyCalcCheck Plus is NOT WORKING, user are login without checking RECAPTCHA BOX at login page.

The only change we made to setup before it stop working was to set to NO Blacklist of StopForumSpam.com as you indicated in another post.

We review all settings and don't find anything wrong. After this issue occur we download and installed ECC+ - EasyCalcCheck Plus - Joomla! 3 - DEV - Version: 3.2.0-DEV-2016-01-12 hoping to fix this, but issue persist.

How to fix this issue ? How long we have to wait for support ?

Regards,
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #10094 by Vitja
Hello laloma,

please never push a thread within 2 working days. I normally do not support over the weekend!

Did you also update the helper plugins for the core plugin?

User Component: joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloa...rs-core-joomla-3-dev
Contact Component: joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloa...ct-core-joomla-3-dev

Please note: You are using a DEV version, this means that big changes can be introduced with each test cycle and bugs can also occur!

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 9 months ago #10095 by laloma
Dear Sir:

Just upload and install both core plugin. However, issue persist, user can login without checking recaptcha box ?

How to procede ?

Regards,
1 year 9 months ago #10096 by Vitja
Can you send me the login token for the backend via email so that I can take a look on the settings?

Greetings

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 9 months ago #10097 by laloma
Dear Sir:

Info sent to your email. Waiting fro your help.

Regards,
1 year 9 months ago #10100 by Vitja
Fixed! Even though you've updated the plugins, the settings were still outdated. I've loaded the default values, now it should work propery again!

Regards

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds