CENTER RECAPTCHA LOGIN PAGE

1 year 9 months ago #10088 by laloma
Dear Sir:

I need to fix recaptcha centering on login page. Attached image screen how it is display at the moment.

I search for css class and only find .rc-anchor-alert div div { } but this is not working, may you provide the code to be included in custom.css and fix this issue.

Regards,
Attachments:

1 year 9 months ago #10089 by laloma
Dear Sir:

Just to report a got help and fix issue centering recaptcha at login page by adding at custom.css file:

#recaptcha.g-recaptcha div div {
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
}
1 year 9 months ago #10091 by laloma
Dear Sir:

As indicated on last post I centered recaptcha at login page, using the following code in custom.css file:

.g-recaptcha div div {
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
}

However, same code applies to recaptcha in contact form pages, are both pages using the same CSS CLASS ? If so, how I may manage position on each pages separately ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
1 year 9 months ago #10101 by Vitja
Yes, but as I said, in the contact form the position of the submit button is changed dynamically (-> responsive design). To solve this you have to add several CSS instructions depending of the resolution (CSS Media Queries)!

This task is not part of the support subscriptions, please ask in a general forum for help or hire a web designer who can help you with this!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 9 months ago #10121 by laloma
Dear Mr. Vogel:

Thanks for your help fixing issue on regards to recaptcha functionality.

I know we have talked several time about this, however I need some information to better understand how all this work and hire someone to achieve what I need.

I noted when a new user register recaptcha is show in each one of the tabs/section of the registration form, recaptcha checked or not user go from first tab to next tab to the last and recaptcha is dispalyed, our questions: is this the normal behavior of recaptcha or should it be displayed only at the last tab/section where REGISTER button shows ?

Wait for your information.

Regards,
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #10124 by Vitja

laloma wrote: I noted when a new user register recaptcha is show in each one of the tabs/section of the registration form, recaptcha checked or not user go from first tab to next tab to the last and recaptcha is dispalyed, our questions: is this the normal behavior of recaptcha or should it be displayed only at the last tab/section where REGISTER button shows ?

Weird, this sounds really like a bug. I will take a closer look on it soon (most likely on Monday after the weekend)!

Greetings

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 9 months ago #10125 by laloma
Dear Mr. Vogel:

Searching for a solution I found out this behavior of ECC+ could be a bug, CAPTCHA RECAPTCHA JOOMLA CORE PLUGIN only shows at the end of the registration form, not at all tabs/section of it.

Wait for the fix.

Regards,
1 year 9 months ago #10127 by laloma
Dear Mr. Vogel:

Any news about issues ?

Regards,
1 year 9 months ago #10129 by Vitja
First of all:

Please stop writing me emails, just use this forum! Only if I need sensitive information, I will ask you to contact me via email!

To the issue:

No, I had not time yet, I will take a look in the next couple of days!

Regards

1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #10132 by Vitja
Hi!

Just checked on my local environment and can not reproduce it. I also do not see any other tabs. How exactly did you configure the component? Please also post a link to the registration page.

Regards

PS: If you subscription expires, then write me an email.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds