CENTER RECAPTCHA LOGIN PAGE

2 years 8 months ago #10088 by laloma
CENTER RECAPTCHA LOGIN PAGE was created by laloma
Dear Sir:

I need to fix recaptcha centering on login page. Attached image screen how it is display at the moment.

I search for css class and only find .rc-anchor-alert div div { } but this is not working, may you provide the code to be included in custom.css and fix this issue.

Regards,
Attachments:

2 years 8 months ago #10089 by laloma
Replied by laloma on topic CENTER RECAPTCHA LOGIN PAGE
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
2 years 8 months ago #10091 by laloma
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
2 years 8 months ago #10101 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic CENTER RECAPTCHA LOGIN PAGE

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 8 months ago #10121 by laloma
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #10124 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 8 months ago #10125 by laloma
2 years 8 months ago #10127 by laloma
2 years 8 months ago #10129 by Vitja

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #10132 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds