LOGIN BLOCKED

1 year 9 months ago #10077 by laloma
Dear Mr. Vogel:

Since yesterday night while trying to login at our site frontend, I continuesly receiving the following error.

Error
You failed the spam check. Please try again!

Users can not login ! How to fix this ?

Regards,

1 year 9 months ago #10078 by Vitja
Hi laloma,

thank you for your request.

Did you change something in the settings since yesterday? What spam protection services are activated?

Try to deactivate some of the used antispam services and check it again!

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 9 months ago #10079 by laloma
Dear Sir:

I changed/add Backend secret key. As try to setup plugin I have no option anymore where to set this back. I have two plugin with same names and content:

ECC+ - Contact (Core)
ECC+ - Users (Core)

Please login and have a look.

Regards,
1 year 9 months ago #10080 by laloma
Dear Sir:

I installed new version 3.2 DEV and have the interface again. I set Backend protection to NO, and could login at Frontend.

However I would like to protect my backend with token, how to fix and set this ?

Regards,
1 year 9 months ago #10081 by Vitja
Hello laloma,

the feature "Backend Protection" has nothing to do with the login process. This feature is not triggered in this process and is also not triggered in the frontend at all.

Re-activate this option and check it again. Do you use the antispam service "Stopforumspam" (look in the main plugin)?

Regards

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #10082 by laloma
Dear Sir:

Blacklist of StopForumSpam.com = Yes

As said before, I installed version 3.2 Dev and following occur:

1. recaptcha at login page is not centralize
2. recaptcha at contact forms is not centralize.

How to fix these ? Any code to be included on custom.css ?

Regards,
1 year 9 months ago #10083 by Vitja
So, deactivate the StopForumSpam and check it again.

To change the position:

Open the browser console (e.g. Firebug in Firefox) and check which CSS classes / IDs you can use to position the ReCaptcha field.

ECC uses the ID easycalccheckplus, ReCaptcha uses the ID recaptcha.

Use those IDs to place the field like you want!

Regards

1 year 9 months ago #10084 by laloma
Dear Sir:

I'm not a tech guy, would appreciate your more detailed help on this, maybe an example.

Regards,
1 year 9 months ago #10085 by Vitja
Okay, an example. With:

.g-recaptcha div div {
    margin: auto;
}

the ReCaptcha field is centered.

But in the contact form the submit button is placed differently depending on the resolution. To center the field in this form you will need to work with CSS Media Queries. I can not do this for you because this is not part of this support subscription!

Have success!

1 year 9 months ago #10086 by laloma
Dear Sir:

Same code for both pages ? Login and Contact form ?

Login is not centered. May have this code too ?

Regards,
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds