DISPLAY AND TRANSLATION ISSUES

2 years 4 months ago #10039 by laloma
Dear Sirs:

We installed your plugin ECC last week and are confronting a few issues I would like to clear out.

1. How to use your plugin in a multilingual site, like ours ? I mean to select the correct language from from recaptcha to be show. Example: Audio and Text in Spanish ?

2. I have a few issue where recaptcha form is display, how to change position ? Is there any code to place in custom.css to center recaptcha on page or to up and down it ?

3. I'm receiving the following message at top of login screen when trying to login PLG_ECC_YOUHAVENOTRESOLVEDOURSPAMCHECK, login is not possible. How to correct this issue. This happens when site is OFFLINE and admins try to login./ / / /Please excuse my questions, but we are not tech guys.

Hope to receive your help asap.

Regards,

2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #10040 by Vitja
Hello laloma,

thank you for activating a support subscription!

1.) This option is not implemented but can be added easily. What versions do you use? (Joomla! / ECC+)

2.) You can not change the position through the settings. The captcha is always displayed above the submit button. If you want to change the position, then you have to modify the regular expression directly in the PHP file. I could also modify it for you, please send me the link to the form and the position where you want to place the captcha.

3.) You should deactivate the option "User login" in the tab "Additional Information" as long as you are working in the Offline mode.

Please send me login credentials via email so that I can adjust the plugin for your template.

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 4 months ago #10041 by laloma
Dear Sirs:

1. Joomla Version 3.4.8, ECC+ Version 3.1.1
2. Right, I need to center captcha above the submit button
3. Done

Will send by email, pages and credential.

Regards,
2 years 4 months ago #10042 by Vitja
Hello!

I think that I know what the problem is. What version of keys do you use for the reCaptcha implementation? Do you use the new 2.0 version keys?

ECC+ still uses the older library for the 1.0 keys. I've already created an updated version of the plugin but it is not ready yet. I will need 1-2 days to finish the new version. I will update the version of ECC+ on your website once it is ready!

The captcha is already centered in your forms. Could you manage this yourself?

Greetings

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 4 months ago #10043 by laloma
Dear Sir:

1 How to determine recaptcha version keys ? I assume we received version 2, as the only page to register for it do not ask version of key we want to download, www.google.com/recaptcha/admin#list

2. Please infor as sson update is ready, we can not publish our site with recaptcha in English language only. We have a lot of Spanish language users.

3. Recaptcha forma is not centered, is ther a way we may centered using custom.css ?

Wait for your help,

Regards,
2 years 4 months ago #10044 by Vitja
1.) If you see this on the detail page, then you have the old keys:

2.) Working on the integration of the new reCaptcha API. With the new version it will be even easier to solve the captcha (just one click)! :-)
More info:

3.) We can solve this problem once we have the new reCaptcha activated.

Greetings

Attachments:
2 years 4 months ago #10045 by laloma
Dear Sir:

Any idea how long will you take to update ECC+ ?

Regards,
2 years 4 months ago #10048 by Vitja
Updated the plugin on your website with next ECC+ version 3.2.0.

Please test and give feedback!

PS: Keep in mind that it is an early version that still can contain bugs (even though I've tested it already thoroughly).

Greetings

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds