Implementing the

2 years 1 month ago #9964 by robinduckett
Hello there Viktor,
So, I’ve installed ECC+ - EasyCalcCheck Plus, in order to protect various extensions.

The Captcha appears on Community Builder, but it seems that it is not mandatory ie. The form www.sightlines-initiative.com/cb-registration.html can still be submitted without completing the captcha.

1. What should I do to properly protect the form?
  2. How do I apply the captcha to the newsletter registration: e.g. the module here: www.sightlines-initiative.com/be-part-of-it.html

I have not yet figured how to add it to the Virtuemart Cart.

Thanks, Robin

2 years 1 month ago #9966 by Vitja
Hello Robin,

thank you for supporting me with the activation of a support subscription!

What version of CB do you use? What Joomla! and ECC+ versions? I've added CB some time ago, so maybe they changed something in the forms so that ECC+ does not handle the submission process properly any more. Once I have the version numbers, I can check it on my development environment and provide you an adjusted version.

What newsletter extension do you use? ECC+ was not designed to be triggered in modules. You should check whether the newsletter extension provides a built-in captcha protection.

What is the link to the VM cart?

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 1 month ago #9973 by robinduckett
OK Viktor- here are the versions info for you:
CB = 2.0.10, with CBSubs = 4.0.0 (this is a paid membership add-in)
Joomla = 3.4.3
ECC+ = ? I can't see a version number; where should I look? I only just downloaded it , so I guess it's your current version.

We use Acymailing for newsletters. So I was hoping tu use ECC in the 'sign-up for info' bit (e.g. www.sightlines-initiative.com/be-part-of-it.html )

Virtuemart version is 3.0.10, and the link to the cart is www.sightlines-initiative.com/index.php?...virtuemart&view=cart and on left e.g. here : www.sightlines-initiative.com/online-sto...15-02-04-detail.html

Hope all this helps! Robin

Ps I checked spam/junk and couldn't find your notification - but I did find other stuff I was waiting for!
2 years 1 month ago #9976 by Vitja
Okay, this version of CB is not supported officially in ECC+ but I can update the validation process for your version.

I think that the easiest way would be if you could provide me access to a copy of your website (without sensitive data of course) and I could do the fix directly on this instance. Then you would have just to copy the plugin files to the live instance. Is this possible?

Regards

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 10 months ago #10047 by tdlc
Hello,

I have the same problem on the CB registration page with :
Joomla 3.4.8
CB : 2.0.12

Thank you for your help.

Nicolas
1 year 10 months ago #10050 by Vitja
Hello Nicolas,

thank you for your support subscription!

I'm currently working on the next ECC+ version which will make it very easy to add and maintain the support of 3rd party extensions such as CB. The current version of the plugin still does not support CB >= 2.0.

I've created an early development version which works already properly but still needs a finishing touch. I hope to release a public test version soon (2-3 days if all goes well)!

I will update the thread once the test version is available!

Greetings

1 year 10 months ago #10052 by tdlc
OK thanks for your answer.

I have to put into production the new version of my site in one week.

Best regards
1 year 10 months ago #10054 by tdlc
Hello,

Some news about this problem ?

Best regards

Nicolas
1 year 10 months ago #10055 by Vitja
Hi Nicolas,

the main plugin is ready, I'm currently working on the helper plugin for the CB. This component has some different approaches as the core components, so I have to adjust some parts of the code for it.

Greetings

1 year 10 months ago #10056 by tdlc
ok let me know

Thanks

Best regards
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds