Spam check accepts any answer

2 years 7 months ago #9881 by maxread
Hi. I've got a problem similar to an older thread where ECC+ accepts any answer to the calculation. I've checked that there are no com_users overrides in the template - that's not the problem. I am getting spammed hourly and cannot figure out if it's because of this or if the spammer is getting to another, unprotected login page.
The problem does not seem to be this one either:

https://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/forum/ecc-easycalccheck-plus/8053-still-getting-lots-of-spam-with-ecc?start=10

I'm on Joomla 3, ECC+, Virtuemart 3, and VP One Page Checkout all latest versions. This all worked fine in J2.5....

2 years 6 months ago #9884 by Vitja
Hey Max,

thank you for activating a new support subscription. Sorry for the delayed answer, I had some heavy DDoS attacks and had to handle them first.

Okay, I've just checked the other thread. It does not really help me with your current issue. Could you provide me a test website (login credentials to Joomla! and FTP please only via email!), I have to debug it on my local development environment. If you have a test site ready, then please send me a backup archive or a link to it via email.

Thank you in advance!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds