Blank page with Error message after submitting the contact form

2 years 9 months ago #9787 by info@emy-shopping.com
Dear,

I have installed the plug-in and it displays correctly the captcha but when I submit the contact form, I am redirected to a blank page with the message "Captcha not correct".

How can I correct that?

Thanks in advance.

Kr,
Kevin

2 years 9 months ago #9789 by Vitja
Hi Kevin,

thank you for activiting a support subscription!

This message is not part of the plugin. Please provide more information about the problem so I can help you to fix it (see §2 in joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/forum/rules ).

Please also set the error reporting level in the Global Configuration to "Development" and check whether an error is diplayed on the blank page.

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 9 months ago #9791 by info@emy-shopping.com
Dear,

Here are more info.
- Joomla 2.5.14
- PHP 5.5
- if you go to this page you will be able to reproduce the error. Just try to submit a message on the contact form :
www.carpediemevents.be/contact.html

If you try, you are supposed to have the error, you can see in attachment.
'Identifiant de securite invalide', which means 'invalid security token'.

If I set the error reporting, I don't see any error on that blank page, just the message.

Thanks in advance.

Kr,
Kevin
Attachments:
2 years 9 months ago #9794 by Vitja
Hey Kevin,

this information helps me to give you a hint that could solve this issue. You use an outdated version where this kind of problems often arise.

A possible solution would be to deactivate the option "Encrypt all input fields?" under "Additional Information" in the settings of ECC+.

Waiting for your feedback!

Regards

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
The following user(s) said Thank You: info@emy-shopping.com
2 years 9 months ago #9796 by info@emy-shopping.com
It works now!

Thanks for your quick support.

Kevin
2 years 9 months ago #9797 by Vitja
Great!

Please support me with a short review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...y/easycalccheck-plus

Thanks you in advance!

Regards

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds