Problem With EasyCalcCheck Plus

2 years 8 months ago #9723 by mknofler
In www.ropasdepueblo.com (virtuemart 2.5.14) if i need to the password an error appears:

Attachments:

2 years 8 months ago #9727 by Vitja
Hi mknofler,

thank you for activating a support subscription!

What versions (Joomla! / ECC+) are you using? Please also post the direct link to the page where the plugin is not working properly!

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 8 months ago #9733 by mknofler
Joomla 2.5.27 stable
ECC 2.5-8

i have the same problem in different sites with the same configuration. Please tell me when you solved the problems that i have to change this. I think that i have other problems
2 years 8 months ago #9737 by Vitja
Hi!

The problem is caused by your template, it doesn't use the standard output of Joomla!. ECC+ can not find the submit button, therefore you don't see the spam check.

Do you use template overrides? The reset form has an error:
<form class="submission small style" action="/user-login?task=reset.request" method="post">

This should be
<form class="submission small style" id="user-registration" action="/user-login?task=reset.request" method="post">

This is the reason why ECC+ can not find the form. Open the override of the template (templates/flexible_coolmart/html/com_users/reset/default.php) and add it id="user-registration" to the form element.

Regards

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 8 months ago #9740 by mknofler
Dear support i don´t see nothing about this in this file. I don´t know where the problem is.

i add a file where you can see it my configuration.¿where can i see it now?

Thanks
Attachments:
2 years 8 months ago #9747 by Vitja
Hey mknofler,

sorry for the delayed response, I was on a business trip.

What template do you use? Can you provide me the installation package via email (see contact page for address). Thanks!

Regards

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds