Not showing in community Builder

2 years 11 months ago #9549 by Jonker
Good day, I am trying to make the captcha display on my community builder registration form, but it will not show.
When I refresh the page for a moment the calc check does display, but then it disappears when its fully loaded.

Can I private message you the details with login details etc?

2 years 11 months ago #9550 by Vitja
Hi Jonker,

first of all, thank you for activating a support subscription.

Do not send me any credentials except I ask you for it. Please read §2 in the forum rules ( joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/forum/rules ) thoroughly and provde the needed details so that I can help you to solve the problem!

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 11 months ago #9551 by Jonker
Thank you, apologies for the question, I am not used to this method of support.

Here is the link to the site: travelpeople.co.za
It has two tab registration for community builder.

Joomla 2.5.16
Community builder: 1.9.1
Latest version of ecc
2 years 11 months ago #9552 by Jonker
I just had to disable the plugin too. When I click register, I get the "Session expired or cookies are not enabled in browser" error.
2 years 11 months ago #9554 by Vitja
Hi Jonker,

sorry for the delayed answer, I was too busy.

In this case I would yet need the credentials because I have to adjust the plugin for your Joomla! instance. Can you please send me Login and FTP credentials via email. See contact page for the email address!

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 11 months ago #9557 by Jonker
Thank you,

I sent you an email.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds