Easy Calc not working in my Kunena Forum

11 years 7 months ago #7806 by bobkatz
Hi Viktor! I've got Joomla 2.5x and Kunena 2.x installed at my site, www.digido.com. I've just installed Easy Calc and it's working fine for new user registration and I like it much better than ReCaptcha! Thanks for inventing Easy Calc!

The real reason I installed Easy Calc was to get Kunena forum support instead of ReCaptcha. As you know, there is a Kunena forum support (Yes/No) in the Easy Calc configuration. Unfortunately when making posts, the poster does not see the math problem. Only the standard recaptcha is (can be) displayed.

In addition, there is no way to limit Easy Calc to a certain number of user posts (as in the standard Kunena setup). In other words, "yes/no" would not be a sufficient criterion. It would also need full integration with Kunena, similar to the Kunena Configuration that allows you to decide how many posts are required before a Captcha is not required.

So, I fear we have two problems, the first is I cannot get Easy-Calc to work in Kunena and the second is that the configuration appears to be insufficient. I hope you have some solutions in mind. This is a great extension!
The topic has been locked.
11 years 7 months ago #7807 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Easy Calc not working in my Kunena Forum
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 years 7 months ago #7808 by bobkatz
Replied by bobkatz on topic Easy Calc not working in my Kunena Forum
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
11 years 7 months ago #7809 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Easy Calc not working in my Kunena Forum

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds