Filter entries at display AND while adding new entry

7 years 5 days ago #10615 by Ostrea
Hello,

I'm renting out multiple accommodations for tourists. On my website I display all guestbook entries from Easybook Reloaded. That I want to keep in any case.

On top of that, I would also like to display content of Easybook Reloaded with each accommodation individually. However, I only want to show the entries in Easybook Reloaded that apply to this specific accommodations. I do not want to create one database per accoommodation, because this means I cannot show ALL entries from ALL accommodations as mentioned at the top of this topic.

Can I filter the entries before displaying and while adding new entries?

Or is there a way to quickly merge all Easybook Reloaded databases?

Tagging each entry could be an option or using Categories.

Any way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Han
The topic has been locked.
7 years 4 days ago #10616 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
7 years 4 days ago #10617 by Ostrea
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
7 years 4 days ago #10618 by Viktor

7 years 4 days ago #10619 by Ostrea
7 years 3 days ago #10620 by Viktor

7 years 3 days ago #10621 by Ostrea
7 years 3 days ago #10622 by Viktor

7 years 3 days ago #10623 by Viktor

7 years 2 days ago #10624 by Ostrea
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds