Input information disapear on save

2 years 7 months ago #9984 by pwickert
Hello,

I just install your module on a Joomla 3.4. instance. After entering text and changing some settings everything disappeared when hiting the Save button.

Any idea on what is causing this?

Thank you,

Pascal

2 years 6 months ago #9987 by Vitja
Hello Pascal,

thank you for activating a support subscription.

Sorry, I don't know what module you mean? Please explain in more detail (with full name and version) so that I can help you!

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 6 months ago #9991 by pwickert
I have posted my question under CDUB - CountDown-Up Big category, so I thought it will let you know which module I was talking about.

Anyway, after I changed the settings or added text (even the donation code) when I use the save button nothing is in fact saved. when I go back to the edit page it's as it was at first (see attached).

thank you,

Pascal
Attachments:
2 years 6 months ago #9993 by Vitja
Hi Pascal,

you've posted in the general information category, I've just moved your thread into the correct category.

If this is a bug, then you've found a bug in the Joomla! core, because the saving process of the settings has nothing to do with the module. Do you use the correct version of the module? What vesions do you use (Joomla! and CDUB)?

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds