Countdown doesn´t work

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #7049 by Peter_Q
Countdown doesn´t work was created by Peter_Q
Hey guys,

I installed the version 2.5.1. Then I set following preferences:

I inserted the module via {loadmodule mod_modulename} in a article. On my site you can see the result. The countdown doesn´t work. There is only a countup without displaying the event time and other informations. What´s the miss? Thanks for your help!

Peter
Attachments:

6 years 2 months ago #7055 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Countdown doesn´t work
Hi Peter,

do you have the same output when you publish the module on a module position? Did you try to change the date and some options?

Regards
Vitja

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 2 months ago #7062 by Peter_Q
Replied by Peter_Q on topic Countdown doesn´t work
Hey Vitja,

do you mean via {loadposition ...}? If I use this, nothing appears. Only the headline of the article. I don´t know why. Maybe it could be a problem with the template (ellionnis) ? Also I changed many options (date, year, dynamic/static countdown,...) nothing happens. Only the crazy countup.

Peter
6 years 2 months ago #7068 by Vitja
Hi Peter,

no, I meant on a module position like "left", not with the loadposition plugin. Please also try it with another template (e.g. Beez).

Regards
Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #7072 by Peter_Q
Replied by Peter_Q on topic Countdown doesn´t work
ok. I tried this with another template, nothing happens. I checked many positions, but it doesn´t work. Only via {loadmodule...} in a artcle. There are the same things like before. For wich Joomla version this countdown is deceloped? I use J2.5.4.

Peter
6 years 2 months ago #7079 by Vitja
Hi Peter,

it is developed for the latest version. And I can confirm that it also works (on my test systems).

I don't know what the problem is on your server, sorry. Please try it on another website to test the functionality.

Regards
Vitja

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds