× Please report bugs via email! See contact page for email address.
Here you can report bugs. Thank you!
Use this category only if you can exactly describe and reproduce the wrong behaviour. Not to post problems you have with the extension! Such postings will be moved to the free section.
If you don't have a support subscription, then use the contact form to report bugs!

Bugs bitte via E-Mail melden! Siehe Kontaktseite für E-Mail Adresse.
Hier können Bugs (Fehler) gemeldet werden. Danke!
Benutzen Sie diese Kategorie nur, wenn Sie das Fehlverhalten genau erklären und reproduzieren können. Nicht, um Probleme zu melden, die Sie mit der Erweiterung haben! Solche Einträge werden in den kostenlosen Bereich verschoben.
Wenn Sie keine Support Subscription haben, dann benutzen Sie das Kontaktformular, um einen Bug zu melden!

blacklist dont remove some french word

2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #9784 by folamour
Hi viktor how are you ? i'm fine tuning EFSEO, and cannot get ride of some word in french who have this char '

like in this keyword :

plaques, c’est, autre

« c’est » etc… is still here like

There is a lot of blacklisted keyword like that who still appear (I’ve tried with “c’est” or c’est,)

s'il,s’elle,j'ai,qu'il,qu'elle,c'est,l'on,l',d',

(the better case would be that every word starting with d' or l' was cut like "l'actuatlité" = "actualtié" but ill think its not possible

so.....

www.crashdebug.fr/index.php?option=com_c...90&id=5687&Itemid=54
On ne devrait pas tarder à en voir découler les décisions... Jeudi 15 novembre 2012 Les énormes protestations en Europe sont probablement derrière la réunion...

Keyword :
bilderberg, réunion, 0

I have also blacklisted this “, 0” + “0,” but still have them,

Other problem :

category informatique :

description ok :
Tout ce qui a trait aux choses diverses mais importantes : économie, interview, communiqués...
But :

keyword :

Tout,ce,qui,a,trait,aux,choses,diverses,mais,importantes,:,économie,,,interview,,,communiqués,...

Etc… for each category, (my keyword is limited at 3)

This is some problem i faced here is my blacklist keyword they can be redundant as i type them research after research :

crashdebug,le, la, les, des, de, fr,du, d'une,d'un,età, que, qui, et, à, sur, en, une, a, «, ont, comme, », un, dans, sont, pour, ils, ce, ne, leur, dans, pas, je, un, dans, sont, pour, ce, ne, leur, est, par, plus, ans, �, 0, "0,",si, il, se, son, au, ou, ces, c'est, son, nous, vous, notre, de, la, en, http, aux, ), (, sans, cas, , ”, -, sa, aussi, avec,, )), (, ), cela, %, fr, on, été, me, mais, ], [, (, qu'il, avait, mais, &quot, d’une, qu'un, ses, nos, tout, même, non, oui, d'un, –, l’on, n’y, on, bien, mal, mais, lui, elle, ça, cet, rien, the, of, to, and, are, fait, cette,//www, html, com/watch, selon, donc, "s'il", "j'ai", ceci, qu'il, qu'elle, "c'est", sera, est, être, suis, l'on, l', d', peut, d'un, d'une, tous, toutes, était, alors, vers, celle, serait

the last problem is that my front page don't keep the meta description i'll put on joomla, and i have to modify it at each time i delete the database and he rebuild. (still be a good option to have such option in the compoment as "delete all" crash)

Cheers ; )

thanks your for your time and patience,

f.

2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #9786 by Vitja
Hey F.,

thank you for renewing your support subscription.

I was not aware of the problem with the black list with French words. I will test it locally and provide a fix if I can reproduce it.

The other problem could be related to bad HTML code. Please copy&paste the article text to an editor like Notepad++ or Sublime, then copy this text (without formatting) back to the Joomla! editor.

What exactly do you mean with "Delete all"? An action button in the backend of the component that deletes all entries at once?

Have a nice day!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 3 months ago #9790 by folamour
yeah like i'll do on my sql will try to do the test but my article is in html
2 years 3 months ago #9792 by folamour
no time to do the test, does you have tried from your side ? i need a fix rappidly,

thanks a lot,
2 years 3 months ago #9795 by Vitja
As I said, the wrong detection is based on bad HTML code (like we already discussed last year, use clean code not styles like Word does inlcude them), I don't see any need to change the code here in the main plugin.

I couldn't test the black list issue yet but will do it soon!

Regards

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 3 months ago #9802 by folamour
ok thanks hope to get ride of word like " c'est" etc...

thanks keep me updated please,

f.
2 years 3 months ago #9803 by Vitja
Yes, I will do. This week I will look into it!

PS: Will you be on the JoomlaDay France in Nice this weekend? :-)

2 years 3 months ago #9804 by folamour
hi vitja, no, i'll dont go to such meeting, i'm not dev, no more in fact.... ; )
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #9805 by folamour
vitja some one tell me that meta keyword is now totaly useless, can you confirm ? this can help us (both) to do not loose time,

thanks,

f.
2 years 3 months ago #9809 by Vitja
Hey F.,

yes, the keywords are not important for search engine optimization anymore! If you do it just for that reason, then you shouldn't waste your time. I use the keywords for other reasons, e.g. take a look at Easy Keyword Sitemap.

Have a nice start into the week!

Greetings

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds