Auto Subscription for Kunena doesn't work

7 months 5 days ago #10631 by vitaminer
Hi,

I would like to assign all users to all categories.
But when I press the button "Start the manual execution process for existing users", nothing change.
I will be redirect to this domain:
www.myvdh.de/?ask=cab8139d435dcb667ad6

I used Joomla! 3.6.5 and Kunena 5.0.5
What is the problem? Someone has made the same experiences?

Attachment not found

Best regards,
vitaminer

7 months 11 hours ago - 7 months 11 hours ago #10636 by Vitja
Hi Vitaminer,

thank you for activating the support subscription and sorry for the delayed response, I was on a business trip for 4 days.

This message should only displayed if you don't have access with your user account to the loaded page. Is the plugin activated and the access level set to "Public"?

You could also try to login first to the frontend with your Super User account and then load the link for the manual subscriptions!

Have success!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 months 4 weeks ago #10638 by vitaminer
Hi Vitja,

the plugin is activated and the access level set to "Public", but it still doesn't work.
I also tried to login first, but nothing change.

Best regards,
vitaminer
6 months 4 weeks ago #10639 by Vitja
Hmm, this is strange.

Is it possible that you send me a backup archive file (link via email) of the website so that I can debug it locally?

Greetings

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
5 months 5 days ago #10710 by vitaminer
Hi Viktor,
sorry for the late response. I'm going to send you an email via weTransfer with the backup.

Best wishes
5 months 2 days ago #10715 by Vitja
Hallo Vitaminer,

I will check it on this weekend. Please don't remove the files from WeTransfer!

Thanks!

4 months 4 weeks ago #10718 by vitaminer
Okay, thanks!

The files are available until the 18th of July. I'll have to reupload it if you haven't downloaded it by then.
4 months 4 weeks ago #10719 by Vitja
Hi Vitaminer,

I have the files! :-) I will check asap, sorry for the delay.

Cheers

4 months 3 weeks ago #10720 by vitaminer
Okay, great. Thanks!
4 months 3 weeks ago #10721 by vitaminer
Do you have any news yet?
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds