Cannot get ASK to work

3 years 5 months ago #9854 by honeyflowfarm
Cannot get ASK to work was created by honeyflowfarm
I have installed ASK and activated it. Screenshot is the config page.

I tried to start the manual execution process on bottom of page and it just went to my sites front page. I checked the users and they were not subscribed to anything.

I also created a new user, activated the new user and then checked the new user for any subscriptions and there were none.

I did make a test post on the forum and all the administrators did did get an email.

Also, I have been trying to find where/what file the subscription info is kept in kunena. I cannot find any mention of kunena in the database. Is this information held somewhere else on the site.
Attachments:

3 years 5 months ago #9859 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Cannot get ASK to work
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
3 years 5 months ago #9861 by honeyflowfarm
Replied by honeyflowfarm on topic Cannot get ASK to work
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
3 years 5 months ago #9862 by honeyflowfarm
Attachments:
3 years 5 months ago #9863 by honeyflowfarm
3 years 4 months ago #9866 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
3 years 4 months ago #9874 by honeyflowfarm
3 years 4 months ago #9876 by Vitja

3 years 4 months ago #9877 by Vitja

3 years 4 months ago #9878 by honeyflowfarm
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds