Joomla! 3.1.x is not supported anymore, only Joomla! 3.2.x

10 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #9122 by Viktor
With the release of Joomla! 3.2 I have dropped support for Joomla! 3.1.x. It does not mean that the extensions stop working with this Joomla! version branch at once but you may encounter some problems because I also switched the development to the new API for the Joomla! 3.x releases. For example SEOFLI and LLFJ can not be used in Joomla! 3.1.x at all!

Do not use my extensions in Joomla! 3.1.x, update your Joomla! version to the latest Joomla! version first!

The same will also apply to future main versions (3.2 -> 3.3, 3.3 -> 3.4).

----

Mit dem Release von Joomla! 3.2 habe ich den Support für Joomla! 3.1.x eingestellt. Es bedeutet nicht, dass die Erweiterungen auf einmal in diesem Joomla! Versionszweig aufhören zu funktionieren, aber es könnte Probleme geben, da ich die Entwicklung auf die neue API für die Joomla! 3.x Releases umgestellt habe. Zum Beispiel können SEOFLI und LLFJ überhaupt nicht in Joomla! 3.1.x verwendet werden!

Benutze meine Erweiterungen nicht in Joomla! 3.1.x, aktualisiere deine Joomla! Version zuerst auf die aktuelle Joomla! Version!

Dasselbe wird auch auf zukünftige Hauptversionen zutreffen (3.2 -> 3.3, 3.3 -> 3.4).

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #10034 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds