Authorlist doesn't exist

2 years 11 months ago #9725 by rapzilla
Just installed the plugin. Enabled them however got this error (on any page)
Table 'joomla31.jos31_authorlist' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `description` FROM `jos31_authorlist` WHERE `userid` = 5659

A little history, started with Joomla 1.0 migrated to 1.5 and a year ago migrated to 3.x

2 years 11 months ago #9728 by Vitja
Hi rapzilla,

thank you for activating a support subscription!

The "Authorlist" feature only works if you have the corresponding component installed. It is a component by another developer: www.joomlahill.com/downloads/10-components/13-author-list

But you don't need another component, just use the AIB profile plugin to enter the description. I've included Author List on special request by some users before I've added the profile plugin!

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 11 months ago #9731 by rapzilla
OK makes sense. How to I do changes on Authors with the AIB profile plugin, it says I need to be in the backend which I am (I thought)?
2 years 11 months ago #9732 by rapzilla
Another question. the plugin shows on EVERY post even if in the joomla settings author is hidden, shouldn't the plugin hide as well?
And any way to not have the plugin display if there's not an author profile set up?
2 years 11 months ago #9743 by Vitja
Hey Rapzilla,

sorry for the delayed response, I was on a business trip.

You have to activate "User - AIB - Author Info Box Profile" plugin and go directly to the edit view of the corresponding user (author).

Please use the "Exclusion" settings in the main plugin to control the displaying of the box.

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds