Fatal Error in Joomla 3.3.3: authorlist' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `id` FROM `xxx_authorlist

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #9365 by jimhill1099
Hi, I migrated my site to 3.3.3 and cannot get Author Info Box working. When I activate the two plugins I get the following fatal error on the site:
authorlist' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `id` FROM `xxx_authorlist where 'xxx' is the Joomla database table prefix. This table doesn't exist either in the 2.5 or the 3.3.3 database, so no wonder the SQL query is failing. You can see it live here:

http://www.ufcinc.com/new/Document-Capture-Software-and-Content-Management-System-Tips/best-practices-in-form-design-for-abbyy-flexicapture-fixed-form

Shoot me an email for admin information.

Thanks, Jim

3 years 6 months ago #9366 by jimhill1099
I figured this out. The old site in Joomla 2.5 was migrated using SP Transfer, moving all the content over. On the old site I used a component called Article List. All I had to do was install that component in Joomla 3.x. I only did the component as I am trying to reduce the complications on all of my author plugins. Jim
3 years 6 months ago #9367 by Vitja
Hello Jim,

I'm glad that you could figure it out.

By the way, you don't have to use this component anymore because I've added the profile plugin "AIB User Profile Plugin" in the latest version of AIB. With the profile plugin you can enter all important data of the authors directly in the user management (edit account view).

Have success!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds