Broken Image Links

4 years 2 weeks ago #9244 by jimhill1099
I have the AIB displayed on certain articles as limited by the settings (author, article ID, menu item ID) on the bottom of my article in Joomla 2.5x. When I have the AIB selected to display it works as expected, except that my image URL become broken on each page that has the AIB enabled. When I turn off the AIB (add that article ID or menu item) the AIB is unpublished of course and then the links are restored. I am not using any special cache settings other than Google Pagespeed.

Jim

4 years 2 weeks ago #9245 by Vitja
Hello Jim,

first of all, thank you for activating a support subscription.

Could you please send me a link where I can see the problem. I want to check the source code myself. If you want, then you can write me directly via email (see contact page for the address). Please also mention all versions that you use (Joomla!, AIB, PHP).

Thank you!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
4 years 2 weeks ago #9246 by jimhill1099
Hi, here is a link with an example:

www.ufcinc.com/MuWave-QSX-Modules-and-Pr...wave-qsx-for-filenet

I have it set to exclude authorship from most users.
4 years 2 weeks ago #9247 by jimhill1099
I will also send you admin information as well. Jim
4 years 2 weeks ago #9249 by jimhill1099
I fixed one broken link by adding an absolute path to the image (datasheet cover). But this does not fix the issue with the Maximenu image (What we Do). I may look into the coding for that module to see if I can change that to an absolute path as well. Jim
4 years 2 weeks ago #9251 by jimhill1099
Hi, I fixed this by making a coding change in my menu system. I added an absolute path to the URL string. Thanks, Jim
4 years 2 weeks ago #9252 by Vitja
Hello Jim,

I'm glad that you could fix the problem. Thank you for sharing the solution!

I wish you success with AIB.

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds