Broken Image Links

9 years 11 months ago #9244 by jimhill1099
Broken Image Links was created by jimhill1099
I have the AIB displayed on certain articles as limited by the settings (author, article ID, menu item ID) on the bottom of my article in Joomla 2.5x. When I have the AIB selected to display it works as expected, except that my image URL become broken on each page that has the AIB enabled. When I turn off the AIB (add that article ID or menu item) the AIB is unpublished of course and then the links are restored. I am not using any special cache settings other than Google Pagespeed.

Jim
The topic has been locked.
9 years 11 months ago #9245 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Broken Image Links
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
9 years 11 months ago #9246 by jimhill1099
Replied by jimhill1099 on topic Broken Image Links
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
9 years 11 months ago #9247 by jimhill1099
9 years 11 months ago #9249 by jimhill1099
9 years 11 months ago #9251 by jimhill1099
9 years 11 months ago #9252 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Broken Image Links

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds