Cannot get this module to display anything

6 years 11 months ago #4665 by hypatia
HI there :)
First, thanks for the free extensions, that is generous of you!

I installed the DSK for my Joomla 1.7 site and cannot get anything to show in the module in the front end. I have activated it, searched on google, clicked the pages that came up in the results, but no search terms or anything appears within the module.

What can I do to make it work?

Thanks in advance~

6 years 11 months ago #4671 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Cannot get this module to display anything
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
The following user(s) said Thank You: hypatia
6 years 11 months ago #4688 by hypatia
Replied by hypatia on topic Cannot get this module to display anything
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
6 years 11 months ago #4698 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 8 months ago #6598 by lechanjsc
Replied by lechanjsc on topic Cannot get this module to display anything
6 years 8 months ago #6615 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds