How do I get language translations working?

12 years 9 months ago #2705 by jones123
Hello,

I have installed EasyCalcCheck on my Joomla - virtuemart site. However I have two questions. Sorry I am new to this!

- How can I get the french and german language versions to display of the following "Spam Check: 20 plus 19 equals "? I thought this would automatically happen when I change my languages selector. Do I need to manually enter the translations in for this plugin?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #2706 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

12 years 9 months ago #2707 by jones123
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

12 years 9 months ago #2708 by jones123

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #2711 by Viktor

12 years 9 months ago #2718 by jones123

12 years 9 months ago #2719 by Viktor

12 years 9 months ago #2722 by Viktor

12 years 9 months ago #2723 by jones123

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #5503 by orasis

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds