Robots

6 years 6 months ago #4568 by Segundo
The extension is briliant, thank you very much. Only one question, could you give me an idea on how to use the Robots field properly? I mean, how do I include and exclude specific links or is it simply not possible using this tool?

Many thanks,

Sergio

6 years 6 months ago #4573 by Vitja
Hi Sergio,

I don't understand the intention of your question. Why don't you search for the "robots attribute" in a search engine and check yourself how it works? It has nothing to do with the plugin, the plugin does not change the function of the attribute. It gives you the possibility to change this tag in the frontend.

Here is a description: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta_element#The_robots_attribute
Here you can find a good list what you can use in the robots tag: www.w3schools.com/TAGS/att_meta_name.asp

Have success!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 6 months ago #4574 by Segundo
Hi Vitja!

Thank you very much for your reply, I will check the links you gave me and find out a little bit more about the subject. Apart from my lack of knowledge with the robots section I'm finding the tool very useful, well done and many thanks :)
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds