Time offset

6 years 6 months ago #5481 by bp7587
Time offset was created by bp7587
Hello dear developer of CDUB,

Thanks for this great countdown module. However I have one question about it. The calculation of the remaining time is calculated 1 hour wrong. Maybe it has to do with the difference between GMT and local (server) time in the Netherlands. I did not find a possibility to set a time-offset. Of course i can change the time setting 1 hour before to correct this. Is there a way to configure the offset that i did not find. It would make the module even more versatile.

If you are interested in a translation in Dutch, please let me know and I would be glad to translate the language-files.

Reagrds,

Benny.

P.S. Sie können auch auf Deutsch antworten, wenn erwünscht.

6 years 6 months ago #5489 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Time offset
Hi Benny,

the time offset is calculated automatically from the time zone that you set in the configuration of you Joomla! installation: Site - Global Configuration - Server - Location Settings - Server Time Zone. Please check this setting!

Of course a translation in Dutch would be nice. Thank you!

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
The following user(s) said Thank You: bp7587
6 years 6 months ago #5495 by bp7587
Replied by bp7587 on topic Time offset
Thanks Vitja, After setting the time correct it works fine now. Sry, i'm new to joomla 1.7.
I'll take care of the dutch trnaslation.
6 years 6 months ago #5498 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Time offset
No problem!

Your translation is now part of the new 1.7-2 version. Thank you!

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds