Suggestions for EBR

12 years 2 months ago #5206 by MissyW
Suggestions for EBR was created by MissyW
A delightful product, thank you! :kiss:

Some suggestions:

1. The sun images (sun_full.png, etc.) made me think you are showing the weather in the guest's location. I have changed my selection in the settings to stars, and I think you would be better using stars in your demo. 5 stars is the usual number for ratings, so that would be a better default.
  2. When a new visitor views a guest list, it is not clear what the stars are for. A visitor might think "Has someone rated the guest who left the comment?". When really, it is a rating of my website (which is valuable!) So I have edited to code to add "Our website rating" underneath the 5 stars. You might want to do this in a future upgrade.
  3. You mention somewhere that you would like us to leave the link at the bottom of the page. I would be much more inclined to do so if it was very small & discreet. I would prefer to see a small "Powered by " and then a very small logo link. The way it is, just EBR - no-one will know what that means, and, as I said, it is way too large. I realise the "Powered by" message would need to be in numerous languages. I don't know how difficult it is. But this is just a suggestion. ;)

Wishing you very best of luck,
Missy

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #5209 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Aw: Suggestions for EBR
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds