Artisteer & Joomla 1.7, captcha not showing

6 years 3 months ago #5865 by Ctrl+A
Hi

I am using an Artisteer template and as captcha not showing (and also affecting the "send" button, I have read some of the threads re other templates.
My html/com-content folder only contains "archive, article, category and featured folders"

this site is still being built on my localhost. I have successfully used other captcha extensions before, but on 1.6, also on artisteer template.

any ideas?

6 years 3 months ago #5867 by Vitja
Hi!

Check the source code of the output and adjust the search string. If you want, then upload the whole source (Right click - Show source) as a text file here and I could try to find the correct search string.

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 3 months ago #5870 by Ctrl+A
Hi
thanks for quick reply. Here is the source code relating to the form:

<div class="contact-form">
<form id="contact-form" action="/sitename/index.php/contact-us.html" method="post" class="form-validate">

<fieldset>
<legend>Send an email. All fields with an * are required.</legend>
<dl>
<dt><label id="jform_contact_name-lbl" for="jform_contact_name" class="hasTip required" title="Name::Your name">Name<span class="star"> *</span></label></dt>
<dd><input type="text" name="jform[contact_name]" id="jform_contact_name" value="" class="required" size="30"/></dd>
<dt><label id="jform_contact_email-lbl" for="jform_contact_email" class="hasTip required" title="Email::Email for contact">Email<span class="star"> *</span></label></dt>

<dd><input type="text" name="jform[contact_email]" class="validate-email required" id="jform_contact_email" value="" size="30"/></dd>
<dt><label id="jform_contact_emailmsg-lbl" for="jform_contact_emailmsg" class="hasTip required" title="Subject::Enter the subject of your message here .">Subject<span class="star"> *</span></label></dt>
<dd><input type="text" name="jform[contact_subject]" id="jform_contact_emailmsg" value="" class="required" size="60"/></dd>
<dt><label class="ycpvxlmy2b4o" for="sotu6dv73p6h"></label><input type="text" id="sotu6dv73p6h" name="kb1kupa38oi" size="30" class="inputbox ycpvxlmy2b4o" /><label id="jform_contact_message-lbl" for="jform_contact_message" class="hasTip required" title="Message::Enter your message here.">Message<span class="star"> *</span></label></dt>
<dd><textarea name="jform[contact_message]" id="jform_contact_message" cols="50" rows="10" class="required"></textarea></dd>
<dt><label id="jform_contact_email_copy-lbl" for="jform_contact_email_copy" class="hasTip" title="Send copy to yourself::Sends a copy of the message to the address you have supplied.">Send copy to yourself</label></dt>

<dd><input type="checkbox" name="jform[contact_email_copy]" id="jform_contact_email_copy" value=""/></dd>
<dt></dt>
<dd><span class="tff-button-wrapper"><span class="tff-button-l"> </span><span class="tff-button-r"> </span><!-- EasyCalcCheck Plus - Joomla! 1.7 --><div id="easycalccheckplus"><div><label for="ldzgqskvgt">Spam Check: 6 minus 1 equals </label><input type="text" name="ldzgqskvgt" id="ldzgqskvgt" size="3" class="inputbox vy3x5kjhb4 validate-numeric required" value="" required="required" /></div><script type="text/javascript" src=" www.google.com/recaptcha/api/challenge?k=6Lf....removed rest.."></script>

<noscript>
<iframe src=" www.google.com/recaptcha/api/noscript?k=6Lf...removed rest. " height="300" width="500" frameborder="0"></iframe><br/>
<textarea name="recaptcha_challenge_field" rows="3" cols="40"></textarea>
<input type="hidden" name="recaptcha_response_field" value="manual_challenge"/>
</noscript><br /></div><button class="button validate tff-button" type="submit">Send Email</button></span>
<input type="hidden" name="option" value="com_contact" />

<input type="hidden" name="task" value="contact.submit" />
<input type="hidden" name="return" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="id" value="1:my-name" />
<input type="hidden" name="validation number removed" value="1" /> </dd>
</dl>
</fieldset>
</form>

thanks
6 years 3 months ago #5871 by Ctrl+A
By switching a few things on and off, it appears to be wanting to insert the captcha form behind the "send" button as can see some peeking out below it. don't know if this helps
6 years 3 months ago #5872 by Vitja
Hi Select All! ;-)

Go to the settings of the plugin and enter this in the option "Alternative search string":
<span class="tff-button-wrapper">

Have success!

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 3 months ago #5876 by Ctrl+A
:woohoo:
You the man!
Works perfectly. thank you !

Thank you for a great extension and even better customer service.
Off to rate your extension. cheers.
6 years 3 months ago #5878 by Vitja
Nice! :-)

Thank you for the rating.

Have success with ECC+!

Regards

6 years 3 months ago #5906 by iTD
Thank you - thank you - thank you for this post!!! I just found this plug-in and needed the exact same solution for my Artisteer template. This worked perfectly.
6 years 3 months ago #5909 by Vitja
Nice. Thank you for your feedback! ;-)

Have success!

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds