Not Displaying?

6 years 6 months ago #5363 by DJShocker
Not Displaying? was created by DJShocker
Hi! I was excited with all of the excellent reviews on the JED. I have it installed and the administrator backend token works like a charm. THUMBS UP!
I tried to browse the forums here and see many with my problem but not sure how to handle it in my situation.

I have a RockeTheme template, and have a login/register buttons in the top right corner and when you click either one, the login and/or register window pops up in an animation.

After installing the plugin they still pop up however, you don't see the calc check.

I'm not sure what really to do. I do have my site closed at this time as it's still under construction. I don't want to open it to the public just yet until everything is set and perfect.

I will give you a heads up. I'm not exactly a wiz at php files unless I have step by step instructions and my partner who does all of that won't be back for a few weeks. So if I need to edit a specific file, please don't criticize me (as I've had this happen many times) and please be patient as I'm trying to learn.

Thank you!

Shocker
www.teknowledgecenter.com

6 years 6 months ago #5369 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Not Displaying?
Hi Shocker,

thank you for your interest in my extensions. Don't be afraid, I am very patient! ;-)

ECC+ is a system plugin that is triggered only in certain components (e.g. com_contact or com_users). It is not triggered on every site of your website. This means that you can not use it in a module or modal box (as you explained).

You should use the normal registration form which is protected by ECC+. Try it with the standard login module which has a link to the registration form. There you should see the spam check.

Have success!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 6 months ago #5372 by DJShocker
Replied by DJShocker on topic Not Displaying?
Hmmm....if you take a look at my site, look at the top right corner. The link is using the login from joomla. It pops up though. Can you take a look and tell me if it's possible to use your security plugin with that?

Thanks.
6 years 6 months ago #5377 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Not Displaying?
I think that it should be possible, because the module calls the original form of the component. I don't know this module, may it uses some overrides which prevent the plugin from loading...

Enable ECC+ and check the right registration site of Joomla!: www.teknowledgecenter.com/index.php?opti...rs&view=registration

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds