Not Displaying?

12 years 2 months ago #5363 by DJShocker
Not Displaying? was created by DJShocker
Hi! I was excited with all of the excellent reviews on the JED. I have it installed and the administrator backend token works like a charm. THUMBS UP!
I tried to browse the forums here and see many with my problem but not sure how to handle it in my situation.

I have a RockeTheme template, and have a login/register buttons in the top right corner and when you click either one, the login and/or register window pops up in an animation.

After installing the plugin they still pop up however, you don't see the calc check.

I'm not sure what really to do. I do have my site closed at this time as it's still under construction. I don't want to open it to the public just yet until everything is set and perfect.

I will give you a heads up. I'm not exactly a wiz at php files unless I have step by step instructions and my partner who does all of that won't be back for a few weeks. So if I need to edit a specific file, please don't criticize me (as I've had this happen many times) and please be patient as I'm trying to learn.

Thank you!

Shocker
www.teknowledgecenter.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #5369 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Aw: Not Displaying?
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

12 years 2 months ago #5372 by DJShocker
Replied by DJShocker on topic Re: Not Displaying?
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

12 years 2 months ago #5377 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Aw: Re: Not Displaying?

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds