language field problem when registering

6 years 5 months ago #5139 by pauldaytona
Hi,

Just installed your plugin on 1.7.3
I have a dutch/english joomla. So when registering people can choose what language.
When registering wth the plugin active, they get the failure that they didn't choose a language.

Then I switched of the "Encrypt all input fields?" Then I had no problems anymore. I looked in the code, it doesn't notice the language field, so there it goes wrong I think.

Thanks for the work, I had a plugin in old Joomla that was able to ask the user a question, and couldn't find one that could do that, until I found this one.

6 years 5 months ago #5143 by Vitja
Hi Paul,

do you the user profile plugin or how can the users select the language? Is the error notice a message from this plugin?

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 5 months ago #5147 by pauldaytona
no it is from user manager options, Frontend Language "show"
6 years 5 months ago #5149 by Vitja
Need a link, can't reproduce it!

Regards

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 5 months ago #5150 by pauldaytona
here is the link:
www.mgcn.nl/index.php/component/users/?view=registration

And here the error that you get, when inputfield encryption is turned off, no problem:

Attachments:
6 years 4 months ago #5154 by Vitja
Hi!

Thank you for your help to improve the plugin. I have found the problem and have fixed it. The fix will be included in the next release!

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: pauldaytona
6 years 4 months ago #5161 by Vitja
I have released the version 1.7-3. Please check it with the new version.

Have success!

6 years 4 months ago #5164 by pauldaytona
Thanks, it's working now and active. I never got so quick a solotion as here!
6 years 4 months ago #5167 by Vitja
Nice! :-)

If you use the extension and like the support, please write a review in the JED: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-...curity/captcha/11964

Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds