Two design probles here. Please help...

6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #5092 by carloxp
Hi all
I just installed ECC+ on a fresh J1.7.3 installation.
Template is RochetTheme Paradox.

Here is the registration form without ECC+:

...and this ismage is with ECC+ installed and running:

Problem 1: the layout is broken. ECC+ math operation overrides the space for the word "REGISTRATI", and the word "REGISTRATI" is pulled down (blue arrows).

Problem 2: the word between "8" and "Quindici" is "più" and must end with an accented char "ù", but is missing (red arrow).

Some help please?
Thank you

6 years 5 months ago #5094 by Vitja
Hi Carloxp,

thank you for your interest in ECC+.

To 1: You can adjust the searchstring in the file easycalccheckplus.php for your template (search the forum, I've explained it a lot of times how to do it) or just delete (or rename) the overrides of your template in templates/YOURTEMPLATE/html/com_users (for the contact form take the com_contact). The second solution is easy to perfom.

To 2: This is caused by the language file. Please check the translation files of your language (administrator/language/YOUR-LANGUAGE/(easycalccheckplus)). Are the files coded as UTF-8 without BOM?

Have success!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #5096 by carloxp

Vitja wrote: Hi Carloxp,
thank you for your interest in ECC+.

Hello! And thank you to you!

Vitja wrote: To 1: You can adjust the searchstring in the file easycalccheckplus.php for your template (search the forum, I've explained it a lot of times how to do it) or just delete (or rename) the overrides of your template in templates/YOURTEMPLATE/html/com_users (for the contact form take the com_contact). The second solution is easy to perfom.

I searched in the forum prior post, and I tried the solution described here but unfortunately don't worked for me.
I will try again, but seen a bit difficult for me :-(

Vitja wrote: To 2: This is caused by the language file. Please check the translation files of your language (administrator/language/YOUR-LANGUAGE/(easycalccheckplus)). Are the files coded as UTF-8 without BOM?

I downloaded the it-IT translation from here and it is correct.
I think that is a ECC+/translation related problem because I correctly see accenrted charts in the whole website. Just ECC+/it-It has errors...

(sorry, I don't know what is BOM)
6 years 5 months ago #5098 by Vitja
To 1:

Please post a link to the form and I can help you to set the correct search string.

To 2:

Please check the files with Notepad++ (or another editor) whether they are UTF-8 without BOM encoded.

Regards

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 5 months ago #5099 by carloxp

Vitja wrote: To 1:
Please post a link to the form and I can help you to set the correct search string.

test.werde.it/registrati.html

Vitja wrote: To 2:
Please check the files with Notepad++ (or another editor) whether they are UTF-8 without BOM encoded.
Regards

Yes, I always use Notepad++ :)
Please look here: test.werde.it/registrati.html
I added "ACCENTS HERE è é ì à ù" to com_users component (see the form), so you can check that accents are correctly displayed on the website (refresh if the operation required is not a sum).
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #5100 by carloxp

Both arrows indicates the same char ("ù")

Snapshot of it-IT.plg_system_easycalccheckplus.ini in npp

Cache cleaned!
6 years 5 months ago #5104 by Vitja
To 1:

Try it with this alternative search string (settings of the plugin - additional information)
<div class="readon">

To 2:

Okay, one more time: the files have to be encoded UTF8 without BOM! I have checked the translation and they are not in UTF8. Look here:

Attachments:
6 years 5 months ago #5105 by carloxp
Awesome!!!!!

Works all!

I also checked with an hex editor but I not discovered the difference of with of without DOM... :blush:

Thank you :) :)
6 years 5 months ago #5106 by Vitja
You are welcome!

If you use the extension and like the support, please write a review in the JED: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-...curity/captcha/11964

Thank you too! :-)

6 years 5 months ago #5108 by carloxp

Vitja wrote: You are welcome!
If you use the extension and like the support, please write a review in the JED: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-...curity/captcha/11964
Thank you too! :-)

Be sure that I will do!
Thank you again so much ;)
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds