Two design probles here. Please help...

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #5092 by carloxp
Hi all
I just installed ECC+ on a fresh J1.7.3 installation.
Template is RochetTheme Paradox.

Here is the registration form without ECC+:

...and this ismage is with ECC+ installed and running:

Problem 1: the layout is broken. ECC+ math operation overrides the space for the word "REGISTRATI", and the word "REGISTRATI" is pulled down (blue arrows).

Problem 2: the word between "8" and "Quindici" is "più" and must end with an accented char "ù", but is missing (red arrow).

Some help please?
Thank you

6 years 8 months ago #5094 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Two design probles here. Please help...
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #5096 by carloxp
Replied by carloxp on topic Two design probles here. Please help...
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
6 years 8 months ago #5098 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 8 months ago #5099 by carloxp
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #5100 by carloxp
6 years 8 months ago #5104 by Vitja

Attachments:
6 years 8 months ago #5105 by carloxp
6 years 8 months ago #5106 by Vitja

6 years 8 months ago #5108 by carloxp
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds