no captcha in Passwort vergessen/forgot password

6 years 8 months ago #4617 by yofee
Hi

I installed cck+ on a J1.7.3 with Yootheme Vanilla template (and ZOO).

It works so far and I like it.

But unfortunatelly I can't see it when I click on forgot your password.

I saw some modifacations for J1.5 in the forum. Are they also usable for J1.7?

Thanks dan

6 years 8 months ago #4619 by Vitja
Hi Dan,

thank you for your interest in ECC+!

The version for Joomla! 1.7 was completely rewritten. But it not so difficult to adjust the script for your template. Look into the source code and adjust the search string in the file easycalccheckplus.php. If you need help, post the link to the site.

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 8 months ago #4621 by yofee
Hi Vitja

wow, your fast! Thanks!

can you tell me where I can find the names I have to change in the template code? ( www.atsyouthcongress.de/2 )

dan
6 years 8 months ago #4622 by Vitja
Hehe! ;)

Enter the following string in the option Additional Information - Alternative search string (Info):
<div class="submit">
Have success!

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 8 months ago #4624 by yofee
thanks!

unfortunattely it only works with the forgot address as before.
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #4626 by Vitja
Ah, your template overrides the id of the form... That is not so good!

Try this:

Delete (or rename) the folder com_users in the html folder of your template and then of course the alternative string as well.

The following user(s) said Thank You: yofee
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #4630 by yofee
great, works so far!

funny. where is the com_users folder for when I can delete it without loosing (almost) anything? What changed is that when you don't type all (required) fields and you click send nothing happens (otherwise there comes an error message). I'll install it on my official website.

Thank you forr your personal help!

dan
6 years 8 months ago #4634 by Vitja
That are template overrides - docs.joomla.org/How_to_override_the_outp...rom_the_Joomla!_core

Have success with ECC+!

The following user(s) said Thank You: yofee
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds