how to integrate ECC+ with JomSocial

6 years 8 months ago #4444 by ZYNC
Hello. First of all, thank you very much for this very great plugin.

My question is how to integrate ECC+ with JomSocial registration.

My setup is Joomla! 1.7.2 with Jomsocial 2.4 release candidate 2. I am also using JA Login module in JA Social template for J1.7 from Joomlart.com.

You can see my site at Filipino chat rooms, forum, Pinoy radio and social networking

Thank you very much for any help you will give me regarding my question.

6 years 8 months ago #4447 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic how to integrate ECC+ with JomSocial
Hi!

Joomlsocial is not supported in the version for Joomla! 1.7.

You could of course adjust the script to integrate this component.

Have success!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 8 months ago #4449 by ZYNC
Replied by ZYNC on topic how to integrate ECC+ with JomSocial
Thank you for your honest reply. Do you have a plan or a wish to enable Jomsocial integration sooner or later? Jomsocial is currently on 2.4 Release Candidate 2 so I am not in a hurry to integrate ECC+ into it. I will just wait for its stable release.

Can you offer some tutorial on how to integrate this? What and where is the file to be edited, something like that. Please excuse me for my questions. I am new to Joomla and only have basic knowledge in CSS.

Thank you again for your answer and the wonderful ECC+ plugin.
6 years 8 months ago #4456 by Vitja
Hi!

Sorry, I don't have access to this component.

It is not very hard to implement new components in ECC+, but you should know PHP. Open the file easycalccheckplus.php and take a look how I've integrated other components.

Regards

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #4481 by ZYNC
Replied by ZYNC on topic how to integrate ECC+ with JomSocial
Unfortunately, I don't know much about PHP but I will still look into the file you mentioned. Thanks a lot for replying.
By the way, JomSocial 2.4 Release Candidate 2 is still available for free download as of this posting time if you are interested to test it. You only have to "like" JomSocial's Facebook page and you will have access to the download page.

Thank you very much.
6 years 8 months ago #4486 by Vitja
Ah, okay. Thank you for the hint. I will download it and take a look on the files!

Regards

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds