how to integrate ECC+ with JomSocial

7 years 2 weeks ago #4444 by ZYNC
Hello. First of all, thank you very much for this very great plugin.

My question is how to integrate ECC+ with JomSocial registration.

My setup is Joomla! 1.7.2 with Jomsocial 2.4 release candidate 2. I am also using JA Login module in JA Social template for J1.7 from Joomlart.com.

You can see my site at Filipino chat rooms, forum, Pinoy radio and social networking

Thank you very much for any help you will give me regarding my question.

7 years 2 weeks ago #4447 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic how to integrate ECC+ with JomSocial
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
7 years 2 weeks ago #4449 by ZYNC
Replied by ZYNC on topic how to integrate ECC+ with JomSocial
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
7 years 2 weeks ago #4456 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #4481 by ZYNC
Replied by ZYNC on topic how to integrate ECC+ with JomSocial
7 years 2 weeks ago #4486 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds