Contact Form submits, no validation happening

6 years 9 months ago #4014 by pixanne
Joomla 1.7.1 website. I installed and enabled the EasyCalCheck Plug-in. I'm working with the standard Joomla Contact Component. I have no template overrides for contact.

The anti-spam fields are showing on the form, but the form is submitting with no validation occurring. I tested with both the standard math calculation, and with reCaptcha with license codes entered. But it is not returning an error if wrong spam code entered. It just submits anyways and I get a successful message.

Any ideas on what might be happening??

6 years 9 months ago #4015 by pixanne
Replied by pixanne on topic Contact Form submits, no validation happening
here is link to page, you can test the submission and see it submitting even if incorrect spam code...
www.ccswim.net/betasite/contact-us/2-coordinator
6 years 9 months ago #4022 by Vitja
Hi Pixanne,

please try it with the new version 1.7-2!

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 9 months ago #4026 by pixanne
Replied by pixanne on topic Contact Form submits, no validation happening
I had already installed the most recent plugin -> plugin_easycalccheckplus_v1.7-2
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #4027 by Vitja
Hi!

I've updated the package yesterday in the evening. Please download and re-install the new version!

Please also try it with a standard template (Beez20).

Regards

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 7 months ago #4893 by Linuus
Same thing happens to me. It doesn't validate the result at all. Just sends the email anyway (in com_contact).
6 years 7 months ago #4906 by Vitja
Hi!

Versions? Link? Please give some details if you want help!

Regards

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds