Contact Form submits, no validation happening

12 years 6 months ago #4014 by pixanne
Joomla 1.7.1 website. I installed and enabled the EasyCalCheck Plug-in. I'm working with the standard Joomla Contact Component. I have no template overrides for contact.

The anti-spam fields are showing on the form, but the form is submitting with no validation occurring. I tested with both the standard math calculation, and with reCaptcha with license codes entered. But it is not returning an error if wrong spam code entered. It just submits anyways and I get a successful message.

Any ideas on what might be happening??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #4015 by pixanne
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

12 years 6 months ago #4022 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

12 years 6 months ago #4026 by pixanne

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #4027 by Viktor

12 years 4 months ago #4893 by Linuus

12 years 4 months ago #4906 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds