Contact Form submits, no validation happening

7 years 1 month ago #4014 by pixanne
Joomla 1.7.1 website. I installed and enabled the EasyCalCheck Plug-in. I'm working with the standard Joomla Contact Component. I have no template overrides for contact.

The anti-spam fields are showing on the form, but the form is submitting with no validation occurring. I tested with both the standard math calculation, and with reCaptcha with license codes entered. But it is not returning an error if wrong spam code entered. It just submits anyways and I get a successful message.

Any ideas on what might be happening??

7 years 1 month ago #4015 by pixanne
Replied by pixanne on topic Contact Form submits, no validation happening
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
7 years 1 month ago #4022 by Vitja
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
7 years 1 month ago #4026 by pixanne
Replied by pixanne on topic Contact Form submits, no validation happening
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #4027 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 11 months ago #4893 by Linuus
6 years 11 months ago #4906 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds