Token invalid / Token falsch

6 years 5 months ago #5861 by Virtu
Token invalid / Token falsch was created by Virtu
Another question. I set the SIGE Parameter Button to Accesslevel "Admin". On the frontend all is ok. On the backend it come the error token invalid. If I set accesslevel to "Public" all is fine on both ends?
Thanks for your help!

Weitere Frage. Ich habe den SIGE Parameter Button auf Zugriffsebene "Admin" gesetzt. Im frontend klappt es, (nur Super-User sehen diesen Button). Im Backend kommt beim drücken "Token falsch". Wenn ich die Zugriffsebene des Buttons zu "Public" setzte funktionierts im Frontend und im Backend?
Danke für die Hilfe!

6 years 5 months ago #5864 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Token invalid / Token falsch
Hi Virtu,

do you mean the access level "Special" or did you create an own level?

The button should have the level "Public" to work properly. You can not call the button without having rights to write an article. The external html file is protected via the token!

Have success!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 5 months ago #5866 by Virtu
Replied by Virtu on topic Token invalid / Token falsch
I created an own level "Admin" and the included user level is "Super User".
Super User can do everything I thought?
6 years 5 months ago #5868 by Vitja
Yes, of course. But I use for the button an external script, so the rights should be on "Public", otherwise you can not load the framework correctly.

Regards

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 5 months ago #5873 by Virtu
Ah ok! So is there a posibility to hide/disable the button for some users?
We have trainer in our sport club (not comercial!) who just have the posibility to write text-articles without any extra features (such as SIGE, JFUploader etc.).
6 years 5 months ago #5874 by Vitja
You could use your solution, but without the modal window functionality.

Regards

6 years 5 months ago #5881 by Virtu
So I only be able to make the SIGE button "public" on the accesslevel of joomla or
produce the "token invalid" error on the backend and it's only accessible on the frontend if I restricting the accesslevel?
Any solution in between not be possible?

Thanks for your time anyway!
6 years 5 months ago #5886 by Vitja
Hmm, you could hack the the button file and check the user level.

Have success!

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds