Gallery view / Gallery Ansicht

6 years 3 months ago #5860 by Virtu
I updated SIGE from 1.7-1 to 1.7-2 and the pictures in the gallery view (preview pictures) are now overlapped. Not side by side anymore.
If I install SIGE 1.7-1 again all is ok again. Need a little help with this. Thanks a lot!

Ich habe SIGE von 1.7-1 zu 1.7-2 upgedatet und nun sind die Vorschaubilder der Gallery nicht mehr nebeneinander sondern leicht versetzt ├╝bereinander und somit nicht mehr ordentlich nebeneinander. Wenn ich SIGE 1.7-1 wieder installiere ist wieder alles in Ordnung. Kann mir da jemand helfen? Danke!

6 years 3 months ago #5863 by Vitja
Hi Virtu,

please update to the latest version and post me link to the side and the syntax call that you use to create the gallery.

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 3 months ago #5869 by Vitja
Hi Virtu!

Go to the settings of the plugin and check the options "Height" and "Width" for the thumbnails. Which values did you enter?

Also disable the thumbnail storage to test the output without the saved thumbs.

Regards

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 3 months ago #5875 by Virtu
Oh.. thanks a lot..!!
I disabled thumbnail storage and then it worked again (even then I reactived the storage)!
So the old thumbs should on all sides one time deleted, isn't it?

Thanks again!! :)
6 years 3 months ago #5877 by Vitja
Yes!

You are welcome, have success with SIGE!

Regards

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds