Lytebox doesn't work right away

6 years 4 months ago #5439 by valexa88
Hello! Congratulations for your plug in, it's very useful I really love it. However, I'm having trouble with it.
When you click on the image for the first time while the page is still loading, it opens in the same window but with a white background, therefore my client thinks it's not working.
When the site finishes loading the thumbs the Lytebox starts working. I've tested with different browsers (FIrefox, IE, Opera, Chrome, Safari)

What can I do so the Lytebox works right away?

Website URL: www.cafebombons.com/sitio (Try the link: "Tortas frias")

I'm working with Joomla 1.7.0
Plugin extesion: SIGE 1.7.2.
My settings: img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/valexa/settings1.jpg , img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/valexa/settings2.jpg
Article settings: {gallery}frias,thumbs=1, fileinfo=1, turbo=1{/gallery}

6 years 4 months ago #5448 by Vitja
Hi Valexa88,

you can not avoid this in the Lytebox. You could switch to Shadowbox, there you have the protection that the box also is loaded although the site is not loaded completely.

I think that Slimbox also has this pre-load function. Just check it out!

PS: You should update your Joomla! core version.

Have success!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 4 months ago #5450 by valexa88
Thank you very much! I tried it with Shadowbox!
6 years 4 months ago #5452 by Vitja
Hi Valexa88!

Did it work? :-)

Please support my extension with a review in the JED: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-.../photo-gallery/13762

Thank you!

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 4 months ago #5501 by yj80
Hi

I'm currrently testing SIGE and have the same issue. I would like to adopt your solution, but unfortunately Lytebox is the only one of the Lightbox variations you offer which works on my site. Any ideas as to why this is and how I can correct it?

Many thanks
6 years 4 months ago #5506 by Vitja
Hi!

What do you mean with: "Lytebox is the only one of the Lightbox variations you offer"?

You can switch to Shadowbox, Slimbox or Milkbox in the settings of the plugin.

But if you want still use the Lytebox, then you should contact the developer of the application to solve the problem.

Have success!

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds