Watermark Transparency

6 years 5 months ago #4924 by Traveller907
I am using SIGE (latest version) on Joomla 1.73. I cannot get the watermark transparency to function - all transparency settings (watermark_trans=1 (to 100)) are ignored. The watermark is always opaque.

When passing parameters from the call (in an article) how should the watermark settings be set in the plugin? Do the passed parameters override the plugin settings?

All comments appreciated!

Thank you

6 years 5 months ago #4925 by Vitja
Hi!

This function was already removed in version 1.5-15 for Joomla! 1.5. The watermark should be prepared offline in a image editing program. This step was necessary to make 24-bit PNGs possible.

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 5 months ago #4927 by Traveller907
Thank you for your reply. I have already created a new watermark image and named it "watermark.png". The new watermark does work BUT the transparency settings are ignored. The watermark is ALWAYS opaque.

Comments appreciated.
6 years 5 months ago #4931 by Vitja
Can you upload or post a link to the watermark image?

Regards

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 5 months ago #4936 by Traveller907
6 years 5 months ago #4941 by Vitja
The watermark image is transparent. I don't understand the problem?

If you want to make also the text transparent, then you have to do it in your image program.

Regards

6 years 5 months ago #4948 by Traveller907
OK, thank you. Now I understand!

Many thanks
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #4951 by Vitja
You are welcome. Have success!

PS: Nice images! :)

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds