Where do I save images

6 years 4 months ago #5343 by ldrw
Thanks - I tried that and got this:

Warning: No images in specified directory. Please check the directoy!

Debug: specified directory - www.levas.co.uk/images/images/sige
This particular image is big but the one other is small - I was trying both to see if they worked - should I remove the large image for now - the path to the other image is:

/home/sites/levas.co.uk/public_html/images/sige/carp_catch.png - this is a temporary stock image just used as an example - i have not yet ourchased it yet as still in development stages so the image shouldbe small.

Thank you
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #5344 by Vitja
Hi!

Sorry, my fault. :blush:

Of course you have to use this syntax, because you are not starting from root:

{gallery}sige{/gallery}

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 4 months ago #5346 by ldrw
Ok no problem - I have removed the large image and removed the extra 'images' and it now appears to be working although I've added a new image and the slideshow effect doesn't appear to be working?

Do I need to add in the parameters?
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #5348 by Vitja
No, don't work with the parameters as long as you don't really know what they do.

You use two different Frameworks (Mootools and JQuery). This leads almost always to JavaScript conflicts. Try it with another JS-view! (e.g. Shadowbox or Lytebox).

Your template is a Artisteer template. You have to change some CSS instructions to avoid the ugly scrollbar. Search the forum, the solution was already posted here.

Have success!

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 4 months ago #5349 by ldrw
Great - thank you so much - excellent support!
6 years 4 months ago #5350 by Vitja
You are welcome. :)

If you use the extension and like the support, please write a review in the JED: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-.../photo-gallery/13762

Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds