Problem with single image

6 years 10 months ago #4627 by pace
Problem with single image was created by pace
Hello, I use joomla 1.7.2 & SIGE 1.7.2. I need to put single image into article but parameter 'single' doesn't work. Instead one thumbnail there's whole gallery. Has anybody idea why?

6 years 10 months ago #4631 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Problem with single image
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
The following user(s) said Thank You: pace
6 years 10 months ago #4654 by pace
Replied by pace on topic Problem with single image
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
6 years 10 months ago #4655 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 10 months ago #4661 by dalben
Replied by dalben on topic Problem with single image
6 years 10 months ago #4667 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds