Problem with single image

6 years 8 months ago #4627 by pace
Problem with single image was created by pace
Hello, I use joomla 1.7.2 & SIGE 1.7.2. I need to put single image into article but parameter 'single' doesn't work. Instead one thumbnail there's whole gallery. Has anybody idea why?

6 years 8 months ago #4631 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Problem with single image
Hi!

If you see the whole gallery, then you have an error in the name of the image.

Can you please post your syntax call and the direct link to this image?

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
The following user(s) said Thank You: pace
6 years 8 months ago #4654 by pace
Replied by pace on topic Problem with single image
The simplest ideas are the best... It works now.
Tnx.
6 years 8 months ago #4655 by Vitja
You are welcome. Have success with SIGE!

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 8 months ago #4661 by dalben
Replied by dalben on topic Problem with single image
If I can add to this thread. I use SIGE for my Galleries and it's great. My default thumbs are 150x150.

Is there a way I can use SIGE with the single option to display a photo in an article but with a different thumb size ? i.e. tell the single command to use a new thumb of 640x480 ?

I've tried Width and height but that just makes the space around the thumb the size specified without resizing the thumb,
6 years 8 months ago #4667 by Vitja
Do you use the thumbnail storage? If yes, then you should also use the parameter thumbs=0 together with width and height in the syntax.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds