Changing time separators...

7 years 2 months ago #902 by Clatoo
Hello,

I would like to change the time separators and go from :

15 h : 20 m : 32 s

to

15 heures, 20 minutes et 32 secondes

I was able to change the text easily, but I cannot change the separators, despite by best try... :(

So now, I have : 15 heures : 20 minutes : 32 secondes (I am using a french translation)

Could someone please point me to the right direction ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Clatoo

7 years 2 months ago #909 by Vitja
Hello Clatoo,

do you use the dynamic counter? Then you edit the JavaScript section in the helper.php.

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clatoo
7 years 2 months ago #912 by Clatoo

Vitja wrote: Hello Clatoo,

do you use the dynamic counter? Then you edit the JavaScript section in the helper.php.

Greetings

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I think I've tried everything there to no avail.
Every time I change something, the module either does not change (still getting ' : ') or stops working.

I am using the "up" function in a dynamic way.

My best guess was to change semicolons around line 106 of the helper.php files.

Could you please be a bit more specific ?

Regards,

Clatoo
7 years 2 months ago #915 by Vitja
Okay, open the helper.php of the module and do following changes:

Search:
bigtimetext += (bigcountdown_hoursremain || bigcountdown_daysremain) ? bigcountdown_hoursremain + (bigcountdown_hoursremain<=1 ? ' <?php echo JText::_('HOURSHORT'); ?> : ' : ' <?php echo JText::_('HOURSHORT'); ?> : ') : '';
Change to:
bigtimetext += (bigcountdown_hoursremain || bigcountdown_daysremain) ? bigcountdown_hoursremain + (bigcountdown_hoursremain<=1 ? ' <?php echo JText::_('HOURSHORT'); ?>, ' : ' <?php echo JText::_('HOURSHORT'); ?>, ') : '';
Search:
bigtimetext += (bigcountdown_minutesremain || bigcountdown_hoursremain || bigcountdown_daysremain) ? bigcountdown_minutesremain + (bigcountdown_minutesremain<=1 ? ' <?php echo JText::_('MINUTESHORT'); ?> : ' : ' <?php echo JText::_('MINUTESHORT'); ?> : ') : '';
Change to:
bigtimetext += (bigcountdown_minutesremain || bigcountdown_hoursremain || bigcountdown_daysremain) ? bigcountdown_minutesremain + (bigcountdown_minutesremain<=1 ? ' <?php echo JText::_('MINUTESHORT'); ?> et ' : ' <?php echo JText::_('MINUTESHORT'); ?> et ') : '';

Have success!

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clatoo
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #919 by Clatoo

Vitja wrote: Okay, open the helper.php of the module and do following changes:

Search:

(...)

Have success!

Danke !

No time to try it now, but I was nor changing the correct semicolon.
I was changing the one between quotes and knew that was part of a concatenation...

Thank you so much !

Edit : It works ! :cheer:

If I make any money out of this, I'll be sure to use the paypal link, that's a promise !

Thierry
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #979 by Vitja
Thank you!

You could also write a small review on the JED to help me. :-)

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/calenda...ents/countdown/14194

Greetings

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds