Html validation errors

3 years 5 months ago #9543 by Nop
Hello,

let me first thank you for providing this awesome joomla component. I totally love it. Unfortunately I'm getting some html validation errors as soon as 2 Click Social Buttons is enabled.
  1. For example, the module adds a closing </p> tag without a matching opening <p> tag.
  2. An other problem is caused by the fact that my page displays the 2 Click Social Buttons at the bottom of the content as well as on the sidebar using the 2 Click Social Buttons Module. This causes various "Duplicate ID" validation errors.
It would be nice if you can fix this.

Btw, a short statistic how often which content has been shared would be a nice feature. Just an idea though.
Thank you,
Michael.

3 years 5 months ago #9544 by Nop
The </p> tag was caused because {loadposition xxx} was enclosed in paragraph tags. Looks like joomla removes the opening <p> tag but keeps the closing </p> tag. Anyway, removing the paragraph tags around {loadposition xxx} fixed this issue.
3 years 5 months ago #9545 by Vitja
Hi Michael,

thank you for activating a support subscription.

Yeah, in the case of the module I could add the module ID to make the output of the module unique.

For a privacy safe display of the numbers I plan to create a new extension based on Shariff: www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/c-t-entw...-weiter-2466687.html (article in German)

Thank you for your input!

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds