bild # von #: how can I change this in my gallery?

13 years 1 month ago #853 by Cirri
Hello everyone; I'm new here, and I can't write german, so please, reply me in English; I'm from Italy, so I installed the Gallery in Joomla, and I would like to display under each image foto 1 di 10 in italian, instead of Bild 1 von 10 in german!....I couldn't find where to change this text: I only found a similar string in lytebox.js, but with no result.

Thanks a lot for your kind answer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #854 by daswing
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

13 years 1 month ago #857 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

13 years 1 month ago #866 by Cirri

13 years 1 month ago #880 by Viktor

13 years 1 month ago #931 by Wernerk

13 years 1 month ago #932 by Viktor

13 years 1 month ago #936 by Wernerk

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds