Help please, images will not display

11 years 9 months ago #7424 by veegeeay
Help please, images will not display was created by veegeeay
I could really do with some help here, I have searched through the forum & found similar posts & tried every fix suggested but still my images won't show! It's not just SIGE either, I tried a different extension and that doesn't like me either!

My site is www.veegeeayebay.comule.com/. If anybody gets a chance to take a look I am happy to PM a password to you.

I have tried changing all the permissions on the images to 777 & I have made sure the code is clean on the article, the images are in teh path that is showing on the error message & I have tried many different paths. The only thing that seems to work is if I choose the main images directory. This is no good for me though as the main reason I chose this gallery plug in over others is that I need many, many different galleries!

Any help greatly appreciated

V
The topic has been locked.
11 years 9 months ago #7433 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Re: Help please, images will not display
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 years 9 months ago #7442 by veegeeay
Replied by veegeeay on topic Re: Help please, images will not display
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
11 years 9 months ago #7446 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Re: Help please, images will not display

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds