Name: Easy Error Reporting - Version: 2.5-1 / 3-3 - Type: Plugin - License: GPLv3
Description: Sets the error reporting level depending on the selected user groups
Entwickelt von: Kubik-Rubik - Viktor Vogel
Overview of all downloads of the extension: EER - Easy Error Reporting Downloads
If you use EER - Easy Error Reporting, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Sets the error reporting level depending on the selected user groups!
Plugin: EER - Easy Error Reporting
Function: This plugin gives the possibility to control the reporting per user group.
Languages: English and German
Joomla! versions: 2.5 / 3.x
This small plugin changes the error reporting level depending on the selected user groups. The big advantage is that you may disable the display of errors for visitors but, at the same time, they show up for selected user groups for debugging.
- Changes the error reporting level for specific user groups
- Automatic determination of the existing user groups
- Possible error levels: Standard, None, Simple, Maximum and Development
- Languages: English and German
Install the plugin in the backend. Configure and activate it in "Extensions" - "Plugins" - "System - Easy Error Reporting"
+ = Added - ! = Removed - ^ = Changed - # = Fixed
Version 3-3 - 2015-02-03
- + Update Server - Added the Joomla! core functionality for the update checks
- ^ Updated Donation Code field - Uses the HTTP API for the requests and calls the check script via HTTPS
- ^ Links in the language files - Updated outdated links to the JED (Joomla! Extensions Directory)
- ! Removed Version Check field
Version 3-2 - 2013-11-20
- + Joomla! 3.2 compatibility - improved settings file
- ^ Updated custom fields
Version 3-1 - 12-Oct-2012
+ First release for Joomla! 3.x
^ Optimized Donation Code System
Version 2.5-1 - 05-Sep-2012
+ First version for Joomla! 2.5