struggling with access control and WCK looks great!

11 Jahre 10 Monate her #7158 von pondball
I'm about to launch my new site, complete with Kunena forum but have struggled with setting User Group and Access Controls... At the Kunena Forum there was a link to WCK and on paper it looks like what I would like to do... right now I am running my site on a localhost... all joomla 2.5 and other template files and extensions are up to date

I hope to have the following Users, besides myself as the Administrator of course:
• Guest (or Public as is already in User Manger:Viewing Access Levels)
• Rookie (Registered user (free membership)) who will be able to see most of my site (similar to the Basic Course setup here in BaJW where they can view the free videos as well as most of the Forum Topics)
• Pro (Registered user (paid membership - small fee)) who will have access to all Forum Topics as well as specific coaching and Club Admin materials. In addition they will be able to comment on Products in the Product Catalog and comment on Blog materials *these options will not be available to Rookie or Guest user categories
• Agent - I have a number of sales agents that I wish to provide access to areas where I will post my inventory (products that they sell from our stock)

I've got these access levels set up but am confused now as to how they are applied as in Joomla I have it set up so the Coaching Tip Topic is set to Pro... (meaning it should not show) but it shows anyway!... I installed WCK but don't see my access levels and am, again, confused as to how to control individual topics depending on which type of User happens to log in... as you can tell I'm reasonably new to Joomla...
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
11 Jahre 10 Monate her #7178 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.177 Sekunden